For posts prior to August 2011 please go to www.jessiepc.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

2nd Anniversary!





Today, Kevin and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, and what better way to celebrate than in Barcelona! We flew to Barcelona for a work trip on Friday, May 24 (that post to come very soon), and will fly home tomorrow. We worked this morning but were able to celebrate this afternoon. We decided to go to Park Guell, a public park designed by Antoni Gaudi, and we enjoyed sightseeing and a local bottle of wine. It was a casual, but wonderful way to celebrate!







We also celebrated our anniversary at home on May 19 and enjoyed a scrumptious Sunday Brunch at the Broadmoor! It was absolutely delicious!






We will continue our celebration with photos taken by the fabulous Shannon Coker on June 4. I will update again when we have received those photos!


I am so lucky to be able to spend the rest of my life with Kevin! He is the Yin to my Yang, the gravy to my mashed potatoes, and the cheese to my macaroni! I love him with all my heart and can’t wait for the next 50+ years with him by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment